Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You may place orders with our Framingham, MA office in any of the following ways:
By mail: American International Chemical, Inc., Newbury Street, Framingham, MA 01701. Office hours: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM EST
By fax: (508) 872-5737 135
By telephone: (800) 238-0001 and (508) 270-1800 ext 2287
By Web Site: link.aicma.com
By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our terms are net 30 days with established credit.
- All prices are FOB shipping point unless indicated otherwise.
- Sales tax will be assessed where applicable.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices are quoted based on the product's unit of measure and in U.S. Dollars.
- Seller may at any time set off any amounts payable to Buyer with amounts receivable from Buyer and/or its affiliates.
- If Purchaser fails to pay amounts owed or otherwise defaults on its obligations, then Purchaser shall pay all costs and attorneys' fees incurred by Seller in enforcing its rights pursuant to said default.
- Shipments will be arranged as per customer instructions.
- If there are no customer instructions, the most economical shipping method will be used on an FOB basis.
- All shipments are subject to and will be made according to Federal regulations.
- Unless otherwise indicated on the face hereof all goods sold hereunder shall be sold FOB and all expenses and risk of loss for any damages incurred in the transportation of goods from Seller's facility shall be the responsibility of Buyer. Buyer shall notify and file claims against carrier for goods lost or damaged in transit.
- All packages should be thoroughly inspected upon receipt.
- Any shortages or damages should be indicated on the carrier’s bill of lading.
- A claim for any internal damages discovered should be submitted within five days so that an inspection can be arranged.
- All damages and claims must be faxed to AIC Customer Service at (508) 872-5737 or emailed to email@example.com
- Please read all labeling information and consult the Material Safety Data Sheet before opening the product. Our products conform to DOT and OSHA regulations. Refer to safety and handling information provided on the Material Safety Data Sheet sent with all hazardous chemicals and first-time orders.
- It is the responsibility of the recipient to assure that only trained individuals are handling these products.
All of our products are guaranteed to meet our specifications. Certificates of Analysis are available upon request.
AIC endeavors to provide the best quality products available in the market. Unfortunately, problems sometimes arise that necessitate the return of goods to AIC. In this case, AIC’s return policy is as follows:
- If AIC is notified of the problem within five days of receipt of goods, full credit will be issued to the customer. Beyond the five-day period, a 5% restocking fee charge may be issued.
- If the problem is not related to product quality, the following conditions apply.
- If the return is made within two weeks from receipt of goods, AIC will issue a credit of 90% on all approved returned material. All returned goods will be shipped as prepaid or will not be accepted.
- If the return is made beyond two weeks from receipt of goods, AIC will issue a credit of 75% on all approved returned material. All returned goods will be shipped as prepaid.
- No returns over 90 days old will be accepted.
- With regard to the above, AIC reserves the right to inspect all goods subject to return. Only material in unopened containers and in salable condition will be accepted and credited.
- Pursuant to DOT regulations, only authorized amounts of returned product will be accepted. If excess product or improper lot numbers are returned, the entire shipment will be rejected at the customer’s expense.
Every product offered by AIC is intended for use by qualified professionals who understand the potential hazards involved in the handling of these products.
- AIC relies on the quality and accuracy of documentation it receives from its suppliers/manufacturers.
- AIC provides product, specifications, and other documentation in good faith.
- AIC’s liability shall be limited to refund or exchange, not to exceed the purchase price of the material.
- In no event shall AIC be liable for special incidental or consequential damages of any kind.
- AIC is a distributor of all our ingredients that we market. We make no claim with any product to the safety and efficacy of the product for end consumer applications. We ensure our products meet the highest standards (i.e. USP, FCC where applicable) but are held harmless for any claim, use, and/or application that the customer makes.
- It is expressly understood that any technical advice furnished by Seller with reference to the use of its products is given gratis and Seller assumes no obligation or liability for the advice given or results obtained. All such advice is given and accepted at Buyer’s risk.
- Buyer agrees to inspect and test the goods upon delivery at the place of destination, prior to co-mingling with any other material and shall have ten (10) days after such delivery to either accept or reject such goods; provided, however, that Buyer shall have five (5) days after such delivery to contest Seller’s weights, count and /or measurements. Any such rejections shall be in writing, and shall identify each alleged nonconformity of the goods and describe that portion of the shipment being rejected. Seller shall respond with instructions as to the disposition of the goods. ****Buyer’s failure to give such notice shall constitute Buyer’s acceptance of the goods and waiver of any claims that may arise out of any defect or non-conformity.
- Buyer assumes all risks and liabilities resulting from Buyer’s use of product(s) in the manufacturing process of Buyer or the combination of product(s) with other substances.